Saturday, May 21, 2005

TiddlyWiki - a reusable non-linear personal web notebook

FoxShow #10 is almost up but in browsing Odeo, I found this cool tool!

TiddlyWiki - a reusable non-linear personal web notebook

A Wiki - WITHOUT any server side logic required. Now THAT is cool.

Only supports saving on Windows FireFox and IE but that looks like it's getting fixed and it automatically generates an RSS feed.

Did I mention that it only uses HTML, Java and CSS?
But they do note that it's NOT Ajax. Why?
AJAX is an acronym standing for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML. Although TiddlyWiki uses JavaScript extensively, it doesn't do anything with XML or XMLHttpRequest, so it doesn't really fit the category.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I totally agree with the over opinion, the world huge internet is certainly without a doubt rising in to your major type of conversation all around the globe and it's because of to net websites like this that ideas are spreading so swiftly."

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://shirtxxl.net

Also welcome you!

11/17/2010 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hello, I see you have a incredibly good effectively written article right here, may possibly I use some of it on my weblog if I cite you as the resource? : )"

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://flying-v-guitar.com

Also welcome you!

11/24/2010 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home